Enjoy these links:
- One of my favorite bloggers, Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things is currently re-doing her office and gives us a sneak peek here. LOVE! Can't wait to see the finished product!
- Check out Burke Decor for a well edited selection of lust worthy home accessories and furnishings. Right now I'm obsessed with these lanterns, these tulip candle holders and these nautilus shell vases. A bonus: Spend $50 or more and get a free Beatea bar of soap - just enter BEAUTEA at checkout.
- Another site to check out is 66 Degrees...an cool new e-commerce site that showcases limited edition works of art and design by innovative and talented artists and designers from across the globe. Lots of interesting things to see here. I was recently checking out this Barnsley table by Pennsylvania furniture designer David Stern Lightner. It's made of woods from Central America and Brazil and was handcrafted right here in America.
- LA based interior design firm Brown Design has launched a blog and its full of great inspiration. Check it out here.
- Carolina Eclectic wrote a great post about her recent shopping trip in Dallas. I really enjoyed reading about all of Dallas' fabulous home decor shops. If you missed it, you can read it here.